Real Estate, Residential
There’s no place like home, but buying or selling residential property is a complex process today. Focus on the excitement of moving into your new home or the successful sale of your current residence and let us take care of the legal details. Since 1886, we have helped thousands of people and families in Leeds & Grenville with all their residential real estate needs, including:
- Purchases and Sales
- Mortgages and Refinancing
- Succession transfers
- Survivorship Applications and Transmissions
- Registry Conversion Applications
Real Estate, Commercial
Big or small, your commercial real estate needs deserve the best advice, solid guidance and quality representation. Let us help you navigate the commercial landscape, including:
- Commercial Purchases and Sales
- Commercial Lease Agreements and Transactions
- Mortgage Financing Agreements
- Construction Loans and Contracts
From start-ups to mature companies, Let us help you meet the needs of your business throughout its lifecycle, including:
- Incorporations and Dissolutions
- Not-For-Profit and Charitable Corporations
- Shareholder and Partnership Agreements
- Succession Planning and Estate Freezes
- Tax Reorganizations
- Business Buying or Selling
- Contracts and Negotiations
Wills and Estates
Sound life planning includes end-of-life planning. Whatever stage of life you’re in, we can help you with:
- Wills and Corporate Wills
- Powers of Attorney
- Estate Planning
- Probate Applications
- Applications to Pass Accounts
- Estate Administration and Accounting
- Trusts and Trust Agreements
Families are important. Dealing with family law issues is not easy.
Whether you are considering proactive measures such as marriage contracts or co-habitation agreements, or facing changes in your family situation, Henderson Tuck can help.
Making good decisions is key to the best outcomes for you and your family. Positive support, clear explanations about the law, and full understanding of the practical options available are what you and your family deserve.
Most family law court cases settle without the necessity of a trial; however, we will explain the court process to you in a clear, step-by-step manner and strongly represent you in court should you need us to do so.
We can help with:
- Marriage Contracts
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Separation Agreements & Traditional Negotiation
- Variations of Existing Court Orders
- Decision-Making Responsibility and Parenting Time
- Child Support
- Spousal Support
- Division of Property
Looking for something else?
Do you have a matter concerning another area? Please contact us and we will either let you know if it is a matter we can handle or refer you to one of our wonderful colleagues in the area that may be able to assist.